I am a professional 3D modeler, and 2D concept artist that has produced indie games such as Blade Ballet for the PS4 and Steam. I also assisted in producing a VR demo for PC and a crypto-TCG called Skyweaver. Most of my skill sets revolve around designing and modeling props, weapons, vehicles, and creatures.
I have enjoyed working with companies in the industry, and smaller indies that dabbled in multiple entertainment mediums such as mobile video games, board games, VR, TCGs, and console based video games. If interested for an estimate, you can message me here.
- Created the 3D environment for the cards to be placed on. Created 3D cards for the game and assisted in technical aspects for 2D graphic optimization with the help of their tech team.
- Helped with creating 2D concepts of their UI along with illustrating a few cards.
- Assisted in making simple animated special affects.
- Created all of the illustrations/character and environments for the board game.
- Created the font for the cover of the game.
- Play tested.
- Created concept sketches and mood paintings/background layout designs for the game.
- Produced high quality concept art for lore and story based marketing.
- Assisted in producing 3D art assets, and concept work and UI for the video game 'Blade Ballet' along with a VR video game called 'The Iota Project'
- Helped with producing marketing images and convention merchandise.
- Creating concept work for their new mobile game that was called 'Monster Bowling.'